News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Christmas Greetings

Started by Barrie Davis, December 21, 2011, 02:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie Davis

I would like to take the opportunity to wish members of this Board, both old and new, a very Happy Christmas and New Year. It would be good if some of the newer members, and older ones, would contribute more to the Board, we all have something to offer one another. A good start could be, if you play, about the instrument you play regularly or even an instrument that inspires you. We would love to hear from you!!!!
Best wishes and greetings

Barrie

pcnd5584

Thank you, Barrie.

I would like to add my best wishes and compliments of the season to all who use this board.
Pierre Cochereau rocked, man

organforumadmin

Quote from: pcnd5584 on December 22, 2011, 02:27:23 PM
I would like to add my best wishes and compliments of the season to all who use this board.

Likewise. Thank you to all who have supported the board through the past year: we have achieved much collectively, notably ensuring that the instrument at Crewkerne is not made redundant by capricious electronic replacement and also at Cranleigh where the Mander's retuning into equal temperament has been delayed by a year to academic benefit. No doubt we have done a lot more, raising the profile of the instrument in people's minds as something exciting . . . so that we see fewer instruments sent for scrap or being demolished by bulldozer.

With luck we might have provided some entertainment along the way . . . ?

Barrie - I do hope that you might email your post above to all members as there are many who have not logged onto the forum in a long while.

Best wishes to all and many thanks,

Forum Admin

AnOrganCornucopia

Could the admin please provide an update on these positive developments at Crewkerne?

diapason

May I add my best wishes for a very happy and melodious Christmass for all forum members.

N

AnOrganCornucopia

Blanked - wrong thread, sorry!

Holditch

A very merry Christmas to one and all. I hope you all have a peaceful, relaxing and reflective time

And to all those busy organists, have fun with those descant arrangements (I know I will!)

Best Wishes
Marc
Dubois is driving me mad! must practice practice practice