News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Eminent Organs Fault

Started by RobCharles1981, December 18, 2013, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobCharles1981

Hi everyone I hope your all well?

I have in the last few months moved onto another Church with two very decent Organs which are Eminents very impressed with the sound.

The Other Eminent in recent weeks wasn't working and to cut a long story short an Organ Techie came to the Church last Thursday to get it going again and all was well, the next day I went along to get used of the Organ and I then I find "Middle C" on the Pedal Board was  starting to consistently stick and the only way to unstick it was to "Jiggle it abit" Still the problem remains.

Today after a Funeral service one of the wardens and myself had a good look at the pedal board to try and source the problem, and one of the "felts" had come off resulting in a "Clacking Sound" when the pedal is pressed, we may have further look at this next week.

I suggested to the Church Officials that we should get the Eminent Guy to come back to take a look at this, he has to come from Heartfordshire which is a long way to travel which looks to prove costly.

Anyway I''m wondering do you know of someone that repairs Eminent Instruments and is near to the South Wales area?

Many Thanks

Rob

RobCharles1981 Is My Youtube user name.