News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Small Pipe Organ Wanted

Started by Bourdon, May 24, 2014, 10:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bourdon

Currently looking for a small pipe organ, perhaps chamber sized for a Baptist Chapel in Bedfordshire.

We unfortunately have a severely limited budget, but would love a small organ that's in reasonable condition.

If you know of any, please let us know.

Gwas_Bach

Perhaps Google Paul Derrett.  He has some instruments in his workshop near Hull.

revtonynewnham

Hi

Very pleased to see a Baptist  Church that's not getting rid of it's organ!  The IBO redundant organs page is a good place to start.  Organ builders may also have suitable instruments in stock.  It might also be worth talking to the local Anglican Diocesan Organs Advisor - they often know if there are instruments available.

A few months ago, you could have considered the organ  from here - but it's now on its way to Australia.

Let me know if I can help further.

Every Blessing

Tony

diapason

Hi again,

I've responded to your enquiry about my house organ, but have just remembered that a church in Bristol had (before Christmas), a chamber organ which had been donated to them some time back, and which they were trying to re-home.  I could probably find out more if you're interested.

Nigel

Bourdon

Thanks for all your help!

Nigel - If you could find out anymore details it would be great
Tony - Never thought of speaking to the Anglican Diocesan Organs Advisor, I will endeavour to contact them. Thank you for the idea
Gwas_Bach - I've had a look at Paul Derrett's website but couldn't see anything suitable. Thanks for the idea though

Gwas_Bach

Bourdon,

Paul has asked me to tell you to contact him directly - he doesn't always advertise all that he's got.  Details on this page (http://www.paulderrett.co.uk/recordings.html).  I hope that's a help.

Best wishes,
GB

Bourdon

Fired an email off to him - wait to see if he has anything suitable.

Thanks for the recommendation, its appreciated.

Josh

d4vew3lch

i might possibly have one available soon (though might not be small enough), i have tried to upload a pic here but doesnt seem to be accepted, so if interested please contact me