News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Forum mobile phone compatibility

Started by David Pinnegar, September 21, 2015, 09:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

With the increasing use of tablet devices which are essentially mobile phone language rather than "proper" computers I wonder if this is a major factor in the rise of Facebook as against the forums.

With luck this software might be updated to work better on mobile phones. Perhaps someone might try and if successful spread the news on Facebook?

I am no longer using Facebook as it wants too much personal information.

Best wishes

David P

JBR

Quote from: David Pinnegar on September 21, 2015, 09:48:53 AM
I am no longer using Facebook as it wants too much personal information.
I know what you mean.  I use Facebook and it asks for various items of personal information, but I just 'skip' the questions I don't want to answer.  I believe that, in fairness, the personal information it asks for is an attempt to make you more easily traceable for others who might want to search for you.  Again, though, anything you don't want to say you don't have to.

Regarding use on computers, I first joined Facebook using my mobile phone but, having tried to do the same using my computer, I don't seem able to make the two recognise each other.  Mind you, there's a lot about Facebook I don't understand!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dragonser

Hi,
well I happened to look at the forum again,sorry, I have been busy with non Organ related things , and found that the font size is a bit larger and more readable.
a great improvement, thank you.
regards Peter B
I'm not using a mobile device to look at it ....