News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Sheet music

Started by ruth alexandra, February 02, 2012, 06:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruth alexandra

You may see a few posts from me. I am disposing of my organ-enthusiast parents' large stock, collected lovingly over years, including visits to cinema and theatre organ venues in the U.S. They have previously sold some of this in aid of The Alexandra Palace Organ Appeal. My current question is whether anyone is interested in sheet music? Various genres including classical, popular classical, 'grade pieces' (including some very old!), musicals and a bit of 'pop'. Also opera and what I consider quite technical orchestral pieces. I am based in East Sussex. Please e mail me or post if interested. I could not begin to list everything, but tell me what you are looking for.

jwillans

Hi Ruth,

Does this include classical organ music?  I would be looking for (almost) any decent addition Bach volumes - particularly a complete set.  Any post-war (again organ) music I'd be very interested in also.

Thanks,

James

David Pinnegar

Quote from: ruth alexandra on February 02, 2012, 06:13:12 PMI could not begin to list everything, but tell me what you are looking for.

Dear Ruth

Great to see you on the forum and I hope that your participation will catalyse good things.

Perhaps starting to list things, perhaps just 10-20 at a time, will start to give you space back! And funds to Ally Pally . . .

Best wishes

David P

ruth alexandra

I will have a look to see what Bach there is. I know there is some. A lot of it is organ music, with three 'parts'. I will take David's suggestion perhaps and list some. This may not be for a week or so.

ruth alexandra

I have A4+ size hardback books of:
Augener's Edition no. 8000B Beethoven's Sonatas for piano vol. 2
Tovey and Craxton Beethoven Sonatas Vol 1
Augener's Edition Liszt Rhapsodies
Augener's Edition Chopin Polonnaises
Bibliotheque Bote and Bock Chopin Oeuvres completes
Augener's Edition Schumann Piano works Vol. II

£5 each plus postage (and they are rather heavy). Also, I am hoping to be at the next Uckfield Concert and would have them for sale there, in aid of Alexandra Palace Organ appeal.

Or you can collect from East Sussex.