News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

FOR SALE Viscount Cantorum II Keyboard Organ - Cambridge

Started by KitH, February 19, 2012, 10:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitH

This is my first post on your website so I hope I'm in the right place. 

I have a Viscount Cantorum II keyboard organ for sale.  It belonged to my late father who bought it new in the mid-1990s. It has its own stand and is in very good condition, but unfortunately I can't locate the instruction booklet.  I'm planning on listing the organ on ebay later on today.

Does anyone have any tips or advice about selling an organ like this?  Is the lack of instruction booklet likely to put people off? 

Thank you.

diapason

Having had a Cantorum until recentlyI can say, they are good instruments and they sell for reasonable prices on Ebay.  The instruction book is not really important - they are straightforward to set up.  I usually used a external amplifier and speakers or services and the sound was better than most other keyboards.  Good luck with your sale.
N

diapason

Good luck.  I remember I bought mine on Ebay for £375 and sold it for a similar amount just before Christmass.
N