News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Open House - Organ Books, Organ Music, CDs new and secondhand

Started by hector17, March 25, 2012, 07:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hector17

Greetings all,

My wife and I will be opening up our house for a mega sale of new organ and choral music, secondhand organ music and books, secondhand organ and choral CDs, together with periodicals on organs in abundance.  The new music will most likely be discounted to 50% of it's original price. Our organs will also be available for those who would like to play them - an Oberlinger 5 stop pipe organ and a Rodgers 2 manual organ. We are having the 'Open House' on:

Open Weekend Friday 27 – Sunday 29 April 2012
Friday: Open Evening 5 pm—9 pm
Saturday: Open Day 10 am – 5 pm
Organ demonstrations at 11 am and 2.30 pm (Saturday)
Sunday: Open Afternoon 2 pm – 4.30 pm

We are within easy distance of London, Essex, Surrey and Sussex and you are all most welcome.  We will be posting details on our websites in due course.

Please PM me if you would like any further information or would like to come - directions etc.

Paul & Helen Isom
Culver Music/Secondhand Organ Boooks

David Pinnegar

Hi!

Would you like me to post this to my concert audience mailing list?

Best wishes

David P

hector17

Yes please David, the more the merrier!

Should be a fun few days,

Best wishes,

Paul

hector17

Just a reminder that our 'open house' takes place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  There will be second-hand books periodicals, leaflets, CDs (a few), together with hugely reduced new organ and choral music. There will be an opportunity to hear and play our Oberlinger chamber organ and also our Roland (Rodgers) C330 in our music room.  Do come along, you may snap up a bargain!

Opening hours are:

Open Weekend Friday 27 – Sunday 29 April 2012
Friday: Open Evening 5 pm—9 pm
Saturday: Open Day 10 am – 5 pm
Organ demonstrations at 11 am and 2.30 pm (Saturday)
Sunday: Open Afternoon 2 pm – 4.30 pm

Paul & Helen Isom

hector17

It was good to meet old, and make new friends over the past weekend, and an enjoyable time was had by all.  We still have a large amount of organ books, organ music, choral music and organ periodicals available.  We would really like to have a clear out as they are taking up valuable space.  The periodicals include:

Organ Club Journals going back to the 1970s
Organists Review
The American Organist (a fascinating read!)
The Organ
Het Orgel
ISO Magazines etc

The periodicals are being sold at a knock-down rate.

There are a number of organ CDs too - some quite unusual ones, including the fascinating Organs of Luzembourg books and CDs Volumes 1 & 2, each coming with a sumptuous book, CDs and also Luxembourg stamps of the organs in question.

The organ music is new and is being discounted by 50%, as is also the choral music.  We also have a box of freebies which we are happy for you to take away if you feel you can make use of it.

Do come and pay us a visit and take away some books and music.  Please contact us first if you would like to visit.  PM me if you're interested.

Best wishes,

Paul

jwillans

Hi Paul,

Quote from: hector17 on May 01, 2012, 09:29:41 PM
It was good to meet old, and make new friends over the past weekend, and an enjoyable time was had by all.  We still have a large amount of organ books, organ music, choral music and organ periodicals available.

Unfortunately I am someway North - would you be willing to send me a list of organ music?

Thanks,

James

hector17

Following our successful open weekend and subsequent visits from people to collect armfuls of magazines, I still have a load left over.  I am prepared to give them away to a good home if anyone wants to come and get them.  I have copies of The Organ, ISO journals in profusion, American Organists, Organists Review.  If they are not collected within the next three weeks, they will be taken down to the paper recycling.

PM me if you'd like to come and rummage.

revtonynewnham

Hi

I'm short of some back numbers of "the organ2 - but sadly, no way I can get down to your place in the requisite time span.

Every Blessing

Tony

David Pinnegar

Quote from: revtonynewnham on May 23, 2012, 10:22:37 AMI'm short of some back numbers of "the organ2 - but sadly, no way I can get down to your place in the requisite time span.

Hi!

I am happy to provide temporary archive space for anything that might otherwise be destroyed until anyone else is able to rescue it .. .

Best wishes

David P