News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Can't argue about the price...

Started by KB7DQH, May 30, 2012, 11:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB7DQH

QuoteExclamation Any one interested in a FREE Esty Church pipe organ??

We live in Ligonier, Pa. My boyfriend has inhertied everything in his family home...including a old church organ from a church in Ohio that his father dismantled and brought home in 1978. Currently it is taking up 3/4 of our basement, and the key board section is in the attic. It was my boyfriend's mother's...He just doesn't want to sell, refurbish, or recylce it, But is willing to let go to a new home. So I found this site & would like to send out a plea for anyone who is willing to come and get it can have it! please feel free to contact me for further information about it, if really interested.

http://www.organforum.com/forums/showthread.php?21485-Any-one-interested-in-a-FREE-Esty-Church-pipe-organ&s=03e8ec03f502b149d1fa7e33b9d8e245&p=274948#post274948

The link should allow viewing of the pertinent thread on the forum where it was posted...

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."