News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Recital at Meursault - do come!

Started by hector17, July 10, 2010, 10:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hector17

For those of you in France at the end of July, I shall be playing a recital at Meursault (see details below) in aid of their organ restoration.  They have been very kind and awarded me honorary life membership of The Association of Friends of the Organ of the Church of St Nicholas at Meursault for helping them move the restoration along a notch or two.  It is hoped that it will be restored by Formintelli, even possibly at the end of the year.  If you are able, do come as it's an amazing instrument.  I have a key, so could arrange for interested parties to come and try the organ.  PM me privately if you're interested. The website is still a work in progress, although the English side has recently been updated, and I hope to have it completed by the 31st July.  The revised address is www.meursaultorgue.com. Details of the recital are as follows:

M E U R S A U L T
Église Saint Nicolas

En accompagnement du
Festival Musical de Bach à Bacchus
et en coopération avec
l'Agence de Tourisme de Meursault,

les Amis de l'Orgue de l'Église Saint Nicolas de Meursault*
v o u s   i n v i t e n t
au

RÉCITAL D'ORGUE
par
P A U L   I  S O M
Consultant des Orgues du Diocèse de Rochester, Angleterre,

Samedi 31 Juillet 2010  à 20h30

sur le précieux Mutin & Cavallé-Coll orgue de l'église.

Œuvres par :
Johann Sebastian Bach, Augustin Barié, Denis Bédard, André Fleury, Alexandre Guilmant, Gustav Hägg, 
Samuel Rousseau, Charles-Marie Widor.

Le récital est donné en faveur de la restauration de cet orgue important et votre générosité sera beaucoup appréciée.

*Association régie par la loi du 1er juillet 1901

David Pinnegar

Dear Paul

It would be great if you could keep us updated here on how well the concert went and, if you'd like to do a concert at Hammerwood entirely in aid of the restoration of this instrument, you'd be welcome.

Best wishes

David P