News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Seasons Greetings

Started by Barrie Davis, December 22, 2012, 07:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie Davis

I would like to wish all the members of this forum a very Happy and Blessed Christmas and New Year, but please hold in prayer and your hearts all the families who are suffering from the floods and have had their Christmas and homes destroyed. Please also think of the homeless and the people alone, I would like to encourage as many of you as can to contribute to the Salvation Army request of a donation of £19.99I apologise if I am out of order making this request, but at times I see the the commercial ho ho season taking over from the true meaning of Christmas.

Barrie

revtonynewnham

Hi

Agreed Barry - Christmas Greetings to all members.

Every Blessing

Tony

diapason

May I join in with this thread and add my very best wishes for Christmass and the New Year to all forum members.  I am playing tonight for Midnight Mass and over Christmass on a very pleasant organ in St John the Evangelist, Bovey Tracey and am very conscious tonight of the very great privilege and responsibility which we share, not only tonight, but throughout the year.
Nigel

Gwas_Bach

As we say across Offa's Dyke:-

Hoffwn ddymuno Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi i gyd!