News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

WANTED COMPTON ELECTRONE ORGAN

Started by Compton Organs(R), July 14, 2013, 06:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Compton Organs(R)

Can you help please. Have you got, or know anyone wishing to dispose of a Compton Electrone organ in original condition. Any help greatly appreciated.

David Wyld

We have two, or three I think.   We also have all of the 'machinery ' which constituted the enormous thing built for Charles Myers (4-manual thing in his house) which is available.
David Wyld

Compton Organs(R)

Hello David,

Is it possible for you to email me the photos of the Comptons available on comporg@btinternet.com

Many thanks,

Robert

Ron fae Baddyfash

Hi,
My user name is Ron fae Baddyfash, as you can probably guess I'm from Scotland but born in England.
Our church in Inverurie near Aberdeen is looking for a good home for our Compton Electrone Organ. I believe it was installed from new in the early 60s ( I was not there then). It's obvious very original but has not been played for a very long time (also it's not been messed about with) so there may be some serious maintenance required. I don't know how long ago you posted your request online or if you have found one already but this one is available to take away if you can arrange the transport in exchange for a small donation. I don't know much about it other than it has a transistor Amplifier rather than the more usual valve version which may prove to be easier to maintain. I'll take a few photos of it and email these to you. You can always come up and see us and examine the organ in person. we love having guests up here and it's a great place for a holiday.

PS If you are interested in motoring, google "NC 500"

regards Ron.