News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Organ manuals wanted

Started by Light_bulb, October 23, 2013, 12:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light_bulb

Hi all,

I'm in the process of building an organ that's going to initially run Hauptwerk, and then, when I get some more space, it'll be hooked up to my ranks of pipes. I've got a couple of old two manual 'stacks', but they don't match - some keys are slightly wider etc.
I'm looking for either a four manual stack, or two two manual stacks that I can use together that match. I know I can buy brand new from places like midiworks, but I can't afford the 4k asking price :)

I'll need shipping to New Zealand as well.

Cheers all :)

diapason

Is it worth contacting someone like South Island Organ Co?  Also, Martin Setchell seems to have many contacts with organbuilders.  I guess that there are a number of organs being scrapped after the awful earthquakes.
N

Light_bulb

I've tried getting in contact with the SIOC a couple of times. Never specifically asking about this, but I've found that it takes months to get a reply from them.

It's indeed sad about the state of organs in New Zealand after the earthquakes.