News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

NPOR

Started by Janner, December 08, 2013, 07:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janner

I notice the NPOR has been given a new look and some updates are filtering through - excellent.

Many thanks to the hard working individuals who are taking the trouble to maintain this valuable resource.

revtonynewnham

Thank you kind sir!

(I'm one of the volunteer editors).  The new edit software seems to be settling down now - and we have some more editors, which, once they get up to speed, should mean that the current backlog will decrease.

Every Blessing

Tony

pcnd5584

Quote from: Janner on December 08, 2013, 07:23:22 AM
I notice the NPOR has been given a new look and some updates are filtering through - excellent.

Many thanks to the hard working individuals who are taking the trouble to maintain this valuable resource.

I am glad that you have some new editors, Tony; although despite offering twice, I have still not been contacted by your colleague....
Pierre Cochereau rocked, man

diapason

I'm glad that the backlog seems to be clearing - my house organ is still not logged and I submitted the details more than a year ago now.

revtonynewnham

Hi

Yes - it's still over a year, from the stuff I'm getting through.  We are only volunteers - and training the new editors has meant that the rest of us have had to spend time on mentoring them, rather than our normal updates - plus, as far as I'm concerned, other things have got in the way more than  usual this year - and I doubt that I'll have time to do much more unti after Christmas now.

Every Blessing

Tony

diapason

Thanks, Tony,
We appreciate all that yourself and the other volunteer editors do to keep NPOR running.
Nigel

Barrie Davis

I've just tried to look at NPOR but it keeps coming up "timed out undefined" can anyone tell me what's wrong please?

Best wishes
Barrie

JontyTrain

How do you volunteer to become an editor?
I'd quite like to help
Jonty

revtonynewnham

Hi

NPOR is up OK now - it was probably a glitch somewhere in the system - or maybe some maintenance going on.

To volunteer as an editor, e-mail the NPOR office.  I'm not sure what the current situation is, as we've recently taken on some additional editors and I'm not privy to information as to when the next training opportunity etc. will be.

Every Blessing

Tony