News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Joseph Adam plays the Watjen Concert Organ Monday next...

Started by KB7DQH, February 01, 2014, 07:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB7DQH

I have been hearing a goodly number of promotions of this event on the local classical music station so I figured I would do a web search for a bit more information, rather than simply looking it up on the Seattle Symphony webpage, and.........

http://www.teentix.org/calendar/event/organ-series-joseph-adam

QuoteOrgan series: Joseph Adam
Music

Partner Organization

Seattle Symphony

Benaroya Hall
200 University Street
Seattle, WA 98101

Joseph Adam, organ

Dupré: Prelude and Fugue in B major, Op. 7, No. 1
Vierne: Symphony No. 4 in G minor, Op. 32
Liszt: Prelude and Fugue on B.A.C.H.
Saint-Saëns: Prelude and Fugue in B major, Op. 99, No. 2
J.S Bach : Passacaglia in C minor, BWV 582

Seattle Symphony Resident Organist Joseph Adam performs works by Saint–Saëns, Bach and more. World-class organists meet the magnificent Watjen Concert Organ — a marvel of old world craftsmanship and modern technology.
Comments (0)

Box Office Hours
Monday–Friday: 10am–6pm
Saturday: 1pm–6pm

Ticket Office opens two hours before the performance begins.

There are no over-the-phone TeenTix ticket sales at Seattle Symphony. Please note that, for certain concerts, TeenTix tickets may only be available on the Orchestra level.
Upcoming Dates

Mon February 3 at 7:30pm

TeenTix is a free pass that gets you in to movies, music, theatre, dance, visual art, and more for just $5. Sound too good to be true? We know. But it's true. It's true! Really. Just ask the hundreds of Seattle area teenagers who use TeenTix every month.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."