News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Loft clearance - organ stuff free to good home

Started by fredharris, June 04, 2014, 01:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredharris

Hi,

I was a keen member of EOCS in 1970s but have not been involved since (sorry!). In my dotage, I'm clearing the loft and have several keyboards (a 4 octave, a 5 octave plus a further 4 octave with one keytop gone AWOL). Also a lot of diodes, and various values of identical resistors. One 13 note pedal board. One of the keyboards has contacts, as does the pedal board. There are also some keying circuit boards which might be useful to somebody. I need to get rid of the whole caboodle, which would surely be useful to some skint youngster - as I was when I bought 'em - or a local club. I live in West London, Ealing area and would be happy to donate the lot for free (or if arm-twisted, a bottle of Famous Grouse - not essential  ;)). If you don't need everything, please take 'em and pass them on to someone who does.