News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Organ in Washington State

Started by amaintern, June 09, 2014, 05:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amaintern

LX2000 Millenium Ltd      320 x 120 LCD   1999      3.5" Floppy Disk   

Marysville, WA. This organ is for sale for $5,000 obo. The item's proceeds will go to benefit the Academy of Model Aeronautics Foundation Programs. The item is for pick up only. Call Mandee Mikulski at (765)287-1256 ext 277 if you are interested

KB7DQH

After reading the post I had to crank up the search engine to find out more or less, what I had (accurately) assumed to be a "non-pipe" instrument, and thought to myself, "That's a lot of bread for a Toaster" ;) :D ;D :o ??? ::) :-[  Then I saw the price for a NEW one :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::)   (OK, where's the emoticon for "heart attack death" David ??? ??? ??? ???

Anyway, it seems it may make a satisfactory home practice instrument, possibly... Lowery had a reputation for adding complex and expensive "bells and whistles" ("Magic Genie, anyone???") to what are essentially "home entertainment" instruments... so the "stop control" may take a bit to get used to. 

It seems this was their "top of the line" at the time it first made its appearance (just prior to A.D. 2000) and sold new for twelve times the asking price of the instrument in question...

Eric
(An organ enthusiast in Washington State ;)
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."