News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

bits and bobs.

Started by matt h, July 02, 2014, 07:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt h

I've started building a midi console, and was wondering if anyone had any of the following lying around.
Music desk hooks, thumb pistons, bench and a r/c pedal board.
I might think of other bits as I go along, but those seem to be the ones i'm struggling with.
regards,
Matt.

revtonynewnham

Hi

I have a 30 note straight flat pedalboard already fitted with a MIDI encoder (but needing switch contacts to be sorted properly) if that's any use.

Every Blessing

Tony

matt h

Tony,
Would you be bothered if I converted it to straight/ concave? The more I think about this pedal board the more I think it might be a good solution.
Regards
Matt.

revtonynewnham

Hi

You're welcome to it - at the very least it will give you the keys & springs, although a RC board might be far easier!  Just  let me know - I need to get it out of the way really.  A small contribution to the cost of the MIDI interface (Ron Coates supplied it) would be welcome - the board didn't cost me anything in the first place.  PM me if you want it (or ring).

Every Blessing

Tony