News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Shrinking the footprint

Started by David Pinnegar, August 30, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

Shrinking the footprint is a major initiative launched by the Church of England.

"The present challenges of environment and economy, of human development and global poverty, can only be faced with extraordinary Christ-liberated courage."
The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby

https://www.churchofengland.org/about-us/our-buildings/shrinking-the-footprint.aspx
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The shrinking our footprint initiative is a most important thing for the Church to have done. It is of particular interest as the human race faces extinction as a result of (a) war with each other - and in this the teaching of Jesus is a focus upon the solution, the breath of life, and (b) war with our planet - and understanding the work of the Process of Creation by which all is created, is the breath of life of our planet, again putting the church central to the solution. The Church truly is relevant to the survival of mankind on earth.

I am currently searching for people (perhaps a young person yet without a job who would be interested) with physics, engineering and or electronics expertise or even merely workshop experience, to carry out certain experiments. These are documented on http://free-energy-info.co.uk/FEindex.html and particularly
(a) Thanes' transformer, capable of wholly transforming our electrical systems and understanding of electromagnetism
(b) Resonant electrolysis of water, leading to water powered engines. I have met two people who told me that they run their car on water, no fuel, and another who studied the phenonomen at university finding that it works, but who was not allowed to take it further as being against the interests of the funding of the university.

The only power powerful enough to bypass the oil companies, is the body of people who worship life, that which gives life, the breath of life, the process by which all is created, the Creator.

Conventionally, I have been installing significant solar power both conventional grid power, and off grid battery banks, trying every type of technology I can get my hands on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd862vDvDEw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uAPmfjP6fQ in relation to the battery bank, and installing solar panels on buildings where otherwise they would be unacceptable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_vKQ9XInMc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivSUCf3AJ54 on a Grade 1 listed building.

I would be happy to host a tour of this work if anyone's interested. (In addition the house is open to the public on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons 2pm till end of September.)

Best wishes

David P

David Pinnegar

No doubt people think me potty . . . but when one looks at a transformer not of the conventional type where the electrical and magnetic circuits are symmetrical

and obviously power in=power out can anyone  predict what's going to happen with a transformer of this geometry

or this

with magnetic circuits as shown:

Can anyone tell me what's likely to be the result of

???

Best wishes

David P

revtonynewnham

Hi

That's a bit beyond me David - but wouldn't the relative phase of the windings have an effect?

I remember in my apprentice days having a unit to test and finding no PSU output because someone had wired one of the twin primaries (series for 240v, parallel for 100v) in reverse phase to the other, causing cancellation and no output.

Every Blessing

Tony

David Pinnegar

The principle comes from www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf which is worth the read . . .

Best wishes

David P

KB7DQH

Not reading the document, I am guessing a magnetic rectifier?  In working with VHF through microwave stuff, there's a bit of magic called a ferrite isolator or circulator, depending on its configuration and application,  in its VHF form consists of a toroid with three parallel resonant L-C circuits, with the inductor portion wound on the toroid, arranged roughly 120 degrees apart around the toroid, which is biased in a permanent magnetic field. RF will move from one circuit to the next, and if not entirely absorbed by the next, flow to the third circuit... and if the energy is absorbed there, will not travel to the originating port. At microwave, the ferrite takes the form of a wedge mounted in a waveguide tee junction and does essentially the same thing...

Too often scientists and engineers get all wrapped up in HOW it works rather than THAT it works...  Dowsing is an intriguing phenomenon in that regard...

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."

David Pinnegar

Quote from: KB7DQH on September 04, 2014, 12:19:54 PM
Not reading the document, I am guessing a magnetic rectifier?  In working with VHF through microwave stuff, there's a bit of magic called a ferrite isolator or circulator, depending on its configuration and application,  in its VHF form consists of a toroid with three parallel resonant L-C circuits, with the inductor portion wound on the toroid, arranged roughly 120 degrees apart around the toroid, which is biased in a permanent magnetic field. RF will move from one circuit to the next, and if not entirely absorbed by the next, flow to the third circuit... and if the energy is absorbed there, will not travel to the originating port. At microwave, the ferrite takes the form of a wedge mounted in a waveguide tee junction and does essentially the same thing...

Too often scientists and engineers get all wrapped up in HOW it works rather than THAT it works...  Dowsing is an intriguing phenomenon in that regard...

Eric
KB7DQH

This is interesting. There is a theory that "electrons" are an illusion in a way and result only in the truncation of an electromagnetic wave. The work of Ivor Catt is interesting. For this reason, focusing not on the electron, which we have hitherto very successfully, focusing on the electromagnet wave that surrounds a conductor is equally valid, and because we have not taken such a perspective generally before, new results may emerge.

One form of energy amplification takes the form of a toriod with three coils as you describe, pulsed in harmonic ratios of a frequency, and double and triple the frequency to obtain the effect of the pulses creating a wave around the ring faster than the speed of light, and extracting the energy from a fourth coil around the ring. A relatavistic effect can be obtained and the perception of time can be changed.

When we change the perception of time, energy is altered.

I often give an analogy of throwing an egg at an object. But in the course of its travel, it meets a wall of broken time. The splat can be quite energetic.

Can any organ builders here with magnetic materials and coils build and try a Thanes' Transformer?

Best wishes

David P

KB7DQH

...Perhaps rearrange selsyns to provide linear rather than rotary motion... Direct-electric tracker actions, perhaps???
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."

David Pinnegar

There's an extraordinary common-sense power lever fed by gravity pulling a weight down an inclined plane, made infinite by confining the motion to a circle.

Detailed on http://free-energy-info.co.uk/NewcomerIndex.html a weight is placed on an arm extending from a pole. Of course the pole is kept from falling over by being held at the top. But if the pole is moved at right angles to the arm with the weight, the weight wants to move in that direction, and it does, pulled by gravity. One only has to move it enough to allow it to go off-balance, and because the weight wants to move in that direction, no energy is expended in allowing it to go. In confining the motion to go around the corner, the force necessary to do so is divided by the lever ratio of the height of the arm up the pole to the length of the pole. In this way, much more energy can be extracted from the system as a flywheel than is expended merely in putting it off balance to the centre of gravity around the circle.

It's very easy to nail an arm to a pole and shove a weight at the end of the arm to feel the behaviour of the system. A similar machine was reported in the 1930s http://www.britishpathe.com/video/gravity-power

We don't need fracking, oil, or nuclear power. We just have to put things off balance enough for them to want to move.

Best wishes

David P

Paul Duffy

Won't energy be expended in moving the pole?

Best wishes,
Paul.

David Pinnegar

Quote from: Paul Duffy on October 17, 2014, 02:43:15 PM
Won't energy be expended in moving the pole?

Best wishes,
Paul.

Dear Paul

It's an interesting thought - no in so far as the pole wants to move straight, pulled over forward by the weight, but there will be a force needed to restrain the top of the pole going beyond the circle of rotation - but there is a lever of the pole length over the arm length that gives a ratio of force difference - and therefore possibly of energy expended restraining the pole from exceeding its circle and the energy received from the whole as a flywheel.

Were the motion of bottom and top of pole to be linked, then there would be a zero phase difference between arm and top of pole, the system would be locked and so be a closed system. Because the top of the pole is directed rather than driven and such only as to lead the arm with the weight forward around the circle whether by 90 degrees forward or lagging it 450 degrees behind it's deliberately not a closed system and therefore might escape the bounds of the first law of thermodynamics. It should also be remembered that the 1st law of thermodynamics applies _absolutely_ only to the dynamics of thermal systems themselves. Its application to mechanical systems might be less than complete.

It's certainly an experiment worthy of being done . . . isn't it?

Best wishes

David P

Paul Duffy

David, dare I suggest that you seem to be hinting at some sort of 'perpetual machine'.? Is not such a machine an impossibility?

Best wishes,
Paul.

KB7DQH

"Perpetual motion" perhaps not, but a device with an "apparent over-unity"...  If you don't have gravity lying around loose someplace, then some of the magnet motor designs look useful  8)

David Pinnegar

Quote from: Paul Duffy on October 18, 2014, 12:35:48 PM
David, dare I suggest that you seem to be hinting at some sort of 'perpetual machine'.? Is not such a machine an impossibility?

Best wishes,
Paul.

;-)

Yes. Having put together a shaft with an arm and a weight, it's apparent that as long as one is not _driving_ the shaft at the top, but merely directing it in the direction normal to the arm so allowing the centre of gravity of the weight to be forward, then the weight will fall forward giving energy to the arm and thus rotation and power to the system.

The laws of _thermo_dynamics are only true absolutely to thermal, and closed, systems. We are brainwashed into not looking for the obvious - and where there is a force there is energy to be exploited.

_If_ this device works, then a garage full of them could probably significantly power four houses.

With the fire last night at Didcot B power station bringing power blackouts closer to reality, then we should be looking at being less reliant on big generation.

_If_ this device works, and it's not difficult to build, then it could free the world from energy dependency, energy poverty, and indeed poverty.

It could break the need for fracking, polluting the earth and consuming water ever to be poisoned, and the tyranny of the oil producers, leaving oil for the production of plastics as engineering building blocks rather merely than for burning.

So far I have met two people who say that they run their cars on water, another who said that the resonant electrolysis works and who studied it at university but was not allowed to take it further as it was against the university's financial interests, and another who said that he did it successfully with DC electrolysis chopped at 2000Hz. Another contact who designed the 6800 processor said that he was successfully using Thane's transformer geometries in transformers 30 years ago.

Our _thermo_dynamic brainwashing, and not recognising the difference between open and closed systems is keeping us in an energy dark age.

Organ builders have significant constructional skills. Can any organ builders or enthusiasts build any trial devices?

_If_ the gravitational amplifier were to be effective, churches have large space, often under used. Housing gravitational generation, finally local churches could be appreciated as the source, literally, of God's Power.

When you design an audio amplifier, you put into the front end a small signal. Through transistors or valves which are on the point of balance, the small signal opens up movements of large currents from the force of a higher voltage external DC power supply powered from the rectified and smoothed mains.

The gravitational motion amplifier is no different. Led by the injection of the rotational direction at the top of the shaft, putting the weight off-balance allows it to open up movement resulting from the gravitational force.

Best wishes

David P

David Pinnegar

An expert on the subject of running generators - and cars - on water - no fuel . . . tells me:
QuoteWith HHO, there is typically four times the energy content compared to hydrogen gas (H2).  With DC, you can more than double Faraday's output if you use a properly prepared electrolyser.  With toroidal pulsing you can get five or six times that output (1000%+ compared to Faraday).  About that same output can be had from a resonant pulsed cell of the Stan Meyer style. You can run an unmodified electrical generator on HHO produced by the generator's own electricity and that is well established and used for years.

!!!

Best wishes

David P

David Pinnegar

Upon further research it is apparent that the physics we apply is limited. Over the weekend I met numerous people working on understanding Tesla's view of electromagnetics. In the west our academic research is accelerated by companies wishing to exploit phenomenae, ignoring others, rather than to pursue research for its own sake. The reality becomes therefore that anything not promising instant gain is ignored and our understanding of physics has become limited.

The understanding that at the centre of every proton is a black hole http://resonance.is/explore/quantum-gravity-and-the-holographic-mass-trailer-and-press-release/ puts a new dimension on our standard view of particles and charges and E=mc2 is now proved to be incomplete.

Taking this forward in post-Einsteinian physics means that there are phenomenae to be observed and discovered and exploited.

Anyone interested in doing experiments with this in mind with a specific focus on energy needs, please contact me.

Best wishes

David P

David Pinnegar

Whilst the Church of England is nominally interested in shrinking its environmental impact, we need to find not mere ameloriation of mankind's footprint upon the planet

but a total gamechanger.

Just as I urge being daring with our given beliefs within religions, we need to do likewise with our beliefs about physics. Doing the experiments is not beyond the means of any logical person https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRqcBoVx9y8

Best wishes

David P