News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Pipework wanted

Started by mua08jh, February 13, 2016, 11:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mua08jh

Hi,

I'm looking for:

16ft Open Diapason (32 note) ideally with a chest (on around 5")
4ft Diapason (61 note)
4ft Clarion (61 note) (ideally on around 3 - 4")

Pleas let me know if you have anything suitable

ophicleide

try Dave Edwards in Stratford on Avon, he has redundant pipework for sale 01789 297977

Angusc

Hi, I have carefully dismantled the historic 3 manual organ from Mackie Academy, Stonehaven.It was working including super cocave pedalboard. I have all the pipes, keyboards, circuits, boxes / chests and am willing to split / sell as oll health means rebuild now unlikely. Angus.

Barrie Davis

I cant see it listed on NPOR!! Can you give more details please?

Angusc

I'll find the plaque and take some photos for you. From memry it's approx 1908 and was gifted to the school by their head of music in the 1930's and more recently had been played by their long retired rector. It hadn't been played for years but I got the majority of it working and recorded a few tunes prior to dismantling and removing. Thanks for your interest. Perhaps due to its lack of use it has been long forgotten hence not on register.

Richard Warren

hi
I am looking for a Clarinet stop and a 16' pedal reed.

Regards
Richard

Barrie Davis

It would be good to see any information you have Angus, I was sorry to read that ill health is preventing you from rebuilding it.
Barrie