News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Good quality three manual pipe organ wanted

Started by Skoyen, October 28, 2016, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skoyen

Hi everyone

We're looking for a good quality medium sized IIIP versatile instrument, preferably 40-50 stops.  An excellent home provided for the right instrument, to be included in our exciting redevelopment project; any thoughts?

Skoyen 

Vic

Hi!

I saw your ad regarding a pipe organ.  I have a Moller, designed by Richard Whitelegg in 1938, I think.  It was releathered by the factory in 1974 when a new con'sole was installed by Moller.  It is 3 manuals, 27 ranks, with an English Drawknob console.  It is currently in dry storage and is easily accessible and movable.  The organ has a 16'  , 16' gemshorn, 16' Double Open, 16' Bourdon and 16' Leiblich Gedeckt.  The organ is rich with strings and celests, Vox Humana, Cornopean, Oboe, Trumpet and clarinet.  There is a set of chimes and a 49 note harp.

If you want more information, you can email me directly at Victorgan@aol.com or (perferred) call at 330-792-1321.

Vic