News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Peter Collins Chamber organ on Ebay

Started by bobtheorganist, November 10, 2016, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobtheorganist

Sadly, this is mine. Very much a going concern, but an imminent change of personal circumstance means that someone else will gain the benefit. If anyone is interested, plase do not bid on Ebay but give me a shout via this excellent site.....

bobtheorganist

Ebay have now removed the listing. I shall re list, and welcome Ebay bids, welcome payong their 10%,and
of course Paypal fees are utterly welcome. However, I would not wish to sell unless it has been
inspected by the potential buyer or their representative

diapason

Looks a lovely instrument.  Good luck with the sale.

David Pinnegar

Please might you give details here?

It's possible to upload photos too - Go to Additional Options "Attach File"

Having attached the file and posted, you can then edit your post having right clicked on the image to copy its URL

Best wishes

David P

Compton Organs(R)

Hi,

Can anyone help please.

Looking for a Continuo pipe organ with wood pipes

Regards,

Robert

bobtheorganist

Although this one will happily move around on its castors, you would be pushed to pop it in the back of your estate car. I have a friend in South Wales with portable chest organ in his ex church, which he might be prepared to part with. Text me on 07784029155, and I will let you have his number.

Also, I have just stuck the Collins on Ebay for the last time.....

Compton Organs(R)