News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Hooglandse Kerk Leiden - Willis organ

Started by David Wyld, March 14, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Wyld

Members may be interested to know that last week saw the erection of he new casework for the relocated and Restored Father Willis organ in the Hooglandse Kerk in Leiden, Holland.

Details can be seen on the Willis website at www.willis-organs.com  there is also a Twitter feed accessible from the front page of the website which provides up-to-date comment and I do know (though haven't seen it myself as I don't 'do' Facebook!) that the SCOL has a Facebook page.

The arrival of the case also provides the means of including the original Pedale Violone 16 and the new Great Double Open Diapason 16 ranks into the specification- the connection of the entirely new, all pneumatic actions to these will take place immediately after Easter.

David Wyld

JBR

I welcome any news of English organs, or even organs in the English style, being 'adopted' by other European countries.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire