News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

looking for big organ

Started by Tremolo, June 01, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremolo

I'm looking for a significant organ round about III/P, 35-50 speaking stops, good condition, tracker or tubular pneumatic preferred.
If anyone knows such an organ, that need a new home (gothic cathedral, fine acoustic, Germany), please mail me.
thanks and best regards from Germany

Bryan Moseley

Try Dartford Parish Church - vintage TP 3M H&H, needs restoration, may be available to a good home.

David Drinkell

Dartford is a fine organ, vintage Arthur Harrison, completed tastefully by Kingsgate Davidson.

Tremolo

Thanks for your proposals!
The organ of Kilbarchan West Church is a very fine instrument. Unfortunately they have a polish organ-builder who wants to visit the instrument for a polish church. I know the polish organ companies and there is nothing good I could say about it, this would be the last job for this organ. An expert-report of H&H estimates the coast of restoring of 230.000, not to much for us.
The Dartford Organ is a little bit to small, we need 16' Diapason on Great and 35-50 stops.
Is there any other idea?

Thank you and best regards!