News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Brilliant house organ on YouTube

Started by organforumadmin, April 06, 2010, 11:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

organforumadmin

Hi!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIK1mV2k49c shows how effective a house organ can be. This builder looks far from amateur.

It's an 8842 specification - Montre, Bourdon, Prestant and Doublette, with a 16ft on the pedals. Without the pedals and 16ft, this is the same specification as Sprague used for house organs with Diapason, Stopped Diapason, Principal and Fifteenth. It's very effective and bright without being overpowering.

Best wishes

Forum Admin

KB7DQH

And "if you got the bread" there is a place that may still be for sale not far from here in Kirkland, WA,
home (not as big as Hammerwood ;D  1-1/2 acres,   home has concert hall complete with a Pasi Opus 5 pipe organ! 

I have the real-estate broker's online video favorited on my Youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/user/kb7dqh  should get you there, just scan down the favorites.

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."

KB7DQH

Had a look at that builder's website...  Check out Opus 2... and its for sale 8)

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."

organforumadmin

Quote from: KB7DQH on April 09, 2010, 12:17:53 PM
Had a look at that builder's website...  Check out Opus 2... and its for sale 8)

Eric
KB7DQH

Dear Eric

Please can you post the link here?

Many thanks

Forum Admin

KB7DQH

http://www.rwgiangiulio.com/

I keep forgetting I am NOT the only one in the world with the slowest serviceable internet connection :D

That page fully describes the construction of both organs. 8) 8) 8)

QuoteThis builder looks far from amateur.

At the time he constructed the first one, he was "between jobs"... He now works for Martin  Pasi 8)