News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Easter Greetings

Started by revtonynewnham, April 24, 2011, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revtonynewnham

A very happy & Blessed Easter to all board members.

Every Blessing

Tony

organforumadmin

Echoed here . . . and I hope that everyone will have enjoyed the Archbishop of Canterbury's letter to Lulu posted in the Aethist's Corner. Whilst there are many people for whom the symbolism of Christianity has not resonated and for whom the Church presents "issues", that letter from the Archbishop so well goes to the very root of our being in all of us that I hope it will be read and distributed widely.

It's so easy to circulate in an ever faster race of superficial busy busy busyness that there are some who wonder what it's all about.

I believe the Archbishop has answered that and hope that all will celebrate his response.

Best wishes

Forum Admin

Holditch

A happy easter to you all too, I'm off for my fourth service in a row now! phew!

Marc
Dubois is driving me mad! must practice practice practice

Barrie Davis

A Happy Easter to everyone on the board.

Barrie

KB7DQH

Holdich-- Church hopping ??? ;D 8)

Happy Easter all...

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."