News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

International organist on Radio www.meridianfm.com LISTEN LIVE Wed 8-10

Started by David Pinnegar, September 13, 2011, 07:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

QuoteJoin me for another Classical Meridian, tomorrow night (Wednesday), between 8.00-10.00pm

This week I will have as my guest the international concert organist, D'Arcy Trinkwon, who recently took up the post of organist at Worth Abbey. The first hour will be devoted to his career and the mysteries of the organ. The second hour will be a sort of Desert Island Discs in which we will play excerpts from his favourite pieces of music - which goes beyond the organ.

I will play excerpts from his recent CD made on the organ at the Doncaster Cathedral. If you ever travel by the East Coast Mainline you see the cathedral which sits in a dominating position over the town. The CD got an excellent review in International Record Review.

Please join me via the internet - www.meridianfm.com - and press the Listen Live button

I do hope you can join me

St John
------------------------------------------------------------
St John Brown

stjohnbrown at btinternet.com
Tel: 0778 639 5435