News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Compton 363 electronic on e-Bay

Started by revtonynewnham, February 09, 2012, 04:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revtonynewnham

Hi

e-Bay listing 280823757402

Compton 363 being sold from a redundant Congregational Church.  Worth a look for enthusiasts of these instruments (if only I had space!) or as a console for a pipe organ project or a digital organ.

Every Blessing

Tony

Lucien Nunes

Quoteenthusiasts of these instruments
Um, is that me by any chance?
Thanks for the tip Tony. It's one of the very late 363s as it has the (nasty) 40+40W transistor amp. I have half an eye on it as I must have one Electrone in the collection with this amplifier to prove that Compton just about made it into the transistor age before folding. At the moment that role is played by a very scrapppy 357 that I would like to get rid of, hence the interest in this one. The things we do in the name of conservation...

Lucien

revtonynewnham

No Problem Lucien - I know the person at Congregational Federation who is arranging the sale. 

As I said, I wish I had space (and access), as I like the vintage sounds of the Compton Electones.

Every Blessing

Tony