News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Compact 2 manual

Started by Holditch, June 19, 2011, 05:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holditch

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Church-Pipe-Organ-/270768811798?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D760166270720939593

Could be the perfect residence organ?

It looks to be very compact and I suspect it makes good use of only a few ranks. I also quite like the modern style case

Marc
Dubois is driving me mad! must practice practice practice

KB7DQH

The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."

diapason

The top one in Coventry would be perfect for me but it's too tall  :(

Nigel

diapason

Still for sale - one day to go and only £113.

Nigel

Barry Williams

It went for £921.  The final price is nothing short of amazing, given that many similar small electric action pipe organs are often thrown out.  Also, it is possible to get  more pipes in rather less space than seemed to be the case here.

Barry Williams

Holditch

Dear Barry

I suspect that small direct electric organs are probably more reusable at the end of their ecumenical lives if they don't have another church to go to and hence the price compared with bigger higher specification organs. This sort of instrument can be easily adapted into peoples homes, so in theory are bought with intention of keeping the instrument complete, and offer a very cost effective alternative to buying an electronic organ.

Best Regards

Marc

Holditch

yes that's a better word! ;D

I was meaning the church life of an organ