News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Organ pipes inspire more than music - cars may depend on organs! "Free energy"

Started by David Pinnegar, February 07, 2012, 04:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

Hi!

Whilst writing this I am thinking with horror at the thought of feeding AnOrganCornucopia's other passion, indeed cringeing already at what might result. AOC: please spare us!

Whilst looking at battery desulphators I came across some interesting references developing lines of thought that I had been aware of already.

One of these is to use a small amount of electrical energy to split water into "water gas" and feed it into an internal combustion engine along with the fuel in order to increase its efficiency. This is a perfectly rational thing to do and it disobeys no "laws of physics".

However, the process of splitting water can be enhanced by resonant pulsing, apparently, as can preprocessing of gases for combustion. As resonance is the secret of the LASER (deliberately capitalised as it is an achronym whilst now accepted as a common word), there is something about the claims that rings true that possibly molecules can be split by resonant peak forces beyond the mean energy supplied and thus giving an energy gain. In this way, apparently engines can be run on water alone, providing a net gain of energy. It's clearly well worthy of research.

References are
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf
in which you'll find reference to organ pipes
http://www.free-energy-info.com/P62.pdf
http://www.free-energy-info.com/P61.pdf

Best wishes

David P

AnOrganCornucopia

I am extremely skeptical about this. I haven't had time to read it in depth but there can be no such thing as free energy. Anyway, using water in the form of hydrogen to propel automobiles is nothing new - BMW have recently given up on a 25-year-long project on hydrogen-powered engines (for the simple reason that they can get equal performance and fuel economy to that of the 6.0 litre hydrogen V12 from a 2.0 litre turbocharged petrol engine, with none of the worries as to where to get liquid hydrogen to refuel your car). Various makers (including Honda and Mercedes-Benz) have also done much experimentation with using hydrogen in a 'fuel cell' to recharge batteries on an otherwise entirely electric drivetrain. Honda have a fuel-cell model in production, but only available if you live in California. Otherwise, there is no sign that hydrogen power will ever really establish itself.

What I am more excited about is that usable petrochemicals, capable of giving performance equal to that of petrol, is now being produced through evaporation and condensation of otherwise unrecyclable plastics (including plastics salvaged from landfill and the sea) - and, perhaps even more excitingly, using sunlight and water to turn trapped CO2 back into usable petrochemicals. Imagine that - an endlessly renewable, carbon-neutral source of petrol - one which could even potentially turn the clock back on all the carbon emissions ever produced, if we could use enough of it.

David Pinnegar

Quote from: AnOrganCornucopia on February 09, 2012, 02:49:05 PM
I am extremely skeptical about this. I haven't had time to read it in depth but there can be no such thing as free energy.

Hi!

I posted this firstly in shock at seeing reference to organ pipes  ;) and secondly as a place to bookmark the links to come back to sometime.

Of course everyone has good reason to be skeptical. But
(a) someone reports running a generator in this manner and the experiment is there to be repeated . . . all one has to lose is some time and not a fortune playing with it
(b) of course everyone was skeptical about the recent discovery of neutrinos travelling faster than light . . . but it has been experimentally observed and, as particles to which electromagnetism is irrelevant, then philosophically why should c be a limitation to them at all?
(c) when things resonate, odd things can happen. The Light Amplification by Stimulated of Emission of Radiation was seen to be incredible in its day but is now accepted as commonplace.
(d) the bonding and vibration of water is by no means fully understood. The H-O-H bond can be stable at either 120 or 90 degrees and the multiplicity of its behaviour is demonstrated in the variety of snowflakes.

For this reason, someone with time to spare on their hands such as possibly yourself could well spend time following the instructions in the paths suggested by the links and were you to be finding success you could well be driving the Lamborghini of which you dream . . . You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Best wishes

David P

David Pinnegar

Hi!

I have dipped further into these subjects and resonances that we enjoy with organ pipes are likely to have significances in other fields and certainly the available literature makes fascinating reading:
http://www.kodasplace.com/more/watermotors.html
and a whole range of techniques including shaded magnet motors as well as water electrolysis are surveyed well in:
http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKBook.html

With regard to reports of "Faraday" electrolysis efficiency being exceeded, much of our thinking about the whole subject is linited by 19th century views, but the laser, now familiar to all demonstrates the effects of examining matter and energy on the quantum scale and applying techniques of resonance.

One must also look at energy not from the matter-bound point of view from which we draw naturally our existence: matter is merely energy which has been trapped by its own gravitational field (and arguably other fields) and whilst we know what it does, we do not really know what an electric charge is  . . . perhaps even less what a magnetic field really is.

I recommend Brian Cox's and Jeff Forshaw's book "Why does E=mc2". Our existing physics works very well, but we do not fully understand it. Cox and Forshaw observe that Einstein's general relativity cannot be meshed with quantum theory and that either one or both must be revised.

Current physics does not explain why anyone can find a drain pipe by dowsing - and yet only 10% of people are not able to dowse for a drain pipe. Just because 90% of people can do something that is not described by physics does not imply that physics is wrong, merely that it is incomplete.

Because our physics is incomplete, because our understanding of gravitation and quantum behaviour has not been "meshed", because lasers are proof that resonance can excite quantum effects in unexpected ways, there is every valid reason why people with spare time with an interest in cars together with experiences of creating resonance in organ pipes might usefully look at the documented experiments detailed above.

Indeed, whilst toasters used technology comprehensible to 19th century physics, the machines through which we view internet communication, and of which modern attempts to reproduce the organ electronically, use doping of semiconductors which work through quantum effects of energy wells through a crystal lattice, entirely inexplicable by 19th century physics. Just because our physics does not predict what can happen even through a 20th century viewpoint should not prohibit repetition of experiments which reputedly have achieved success already.

Best wishes

David P