News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Hammerwood Sunday 4pm 29th May - Marc Naylor

Started by David Pinnegar, May 22, 2011, 08:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

Hi!

Next Sunday, 29th May at 4pm is the next opportunity to hear some great music played by a super player on an instrument which can do justice to anything!

Sunday fortnight, 29th May, 4pm Marc Naylor is going to be playing the organ, the first half with a classical repertoire and the second half with some very light hearted stuff - so if you (or your children) haven't experienced the organ before, THIS IS THE CONCERT TO COME TO! And even if you have, you'll enjoy it. Marc is a musician with great versatility and also plays the Tarogato, which I have never heard of before, but perhaps if we ask him he might do another concert!

PLEASE can you phone 01342 850594 to reserve seats. Donations are asked in the region of £10 for friends of the house and members of any local Organists Association, Non-Members £12, Children £NIL

revtonynewnham

I do hope that you get a good audience for this, David.  I only wish I lived close enough.  Maybe when I retire in a few years time ....

Every Blessing

Tony