News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Oustanding organist aged 9-16 required by ITV for TV programme

Started by David Pinnegar, May 04, 2011, 09:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

QuoteHi David

Thanks for speaking with me earlier. As I mentioned, I am writing from ITV Studios, where we are producing a brand new show called Born to Shine in association with Save the Children's 'No Child is Born to Die' campaign. We are looking for the most talented youngsters (aged 9-16) to teach a celebrity their particular skill and then perform that in front of a live studio audience.

At the moment we're particularly keen to find organists, so I was wondering if you had any outstanding or award-winning talent who would be interested in our show; or if you knew which professional bodies to contact in order to find them. The key for us is that they need to be credible to be able to present to the producers as 'one of the best' – so awards and claims-to-fame all help!

Thank you ever so much for your time – if you have any questions feel free to drop me an email or call me on 0207 157 4605.

Kind regards

Adeel Amini

revtonynewnham

Hi

The IAO would be the obvious point of contact.  One of our junior members in Bradford has just passed grade 8.

Every Blessing

Tony