News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Happy New Year - will we have 100 members to start 2011?

Started by organforumadmin, December 31, 2010, 08:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

organforumadmin

Hi!

I hope everyone has a good 2011 and that between us we might be able to raise appreciation for the King Of Instruments more in this year to come. It would be great if the year is not one in which we see organs in skips or destroyed by bulldozers.

We frequently see "Guests" logged in as browsing the forum: it would be great if we knew a bit more why guests browsing don't join up . . . ? Or contribute . . . . ? Or merely ask questions? There's enough categories to provide for all areas of interest aren't there? Suggestions are always welcome . . . !

It would be really great to start the year with 100 members . . . can we see just two more people joing during the day?

Best wishes

ForumAdmin

KB7DQH

If the username of our latest member is any indication at all I may have to find links to a couple more
organist bloggers :o ;) ;D 8)

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."

NonPlayingAnorak

I see Barry Williams has joined us... well, at least we know who to go to for any legal advice we might need! =D

Now just need to get Robert Leech and Keith Howell-Jones on board...

revtonynewnham

Hi

Happy new year - and a welcome to Barry and other new members.

Every Blessing

Tony

Barrie Davis

Hi

A Happy New Year to all members of this board.

I hope that all members will contribute more to the topics being discussed.

I would like to welcome all the new members and look forward to reading your posts.

Barrie

barniclecompton

Happy new year to all on the forums, I hope this new year brings you good health and prosperity.

KB7DQH

Lots of traffic  on the forum at "oh-dark-thirty" at least in my corner of planet Earth... and I noticed we have a new member  8) 8) 8)  someone registering for an account ;) and another user logging into the forum :o   So we may hit 100 members soon enough ;D

Happy New Year, all...

Eric
KB7DQH
The objective is to reach human immortality—that is, to create things which are necessary to mankind, necessary to the purpose of the existence of mankind, and which have become the fruit that drives the creation of a higher state of mankind than ever existed before."