News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Organ humour - after dinner music conservatoire student story

Started by David Pinnegar, January 25, 2011, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Pinnegar

Hi!

Whilst a student a well known organist at a conservatoire in a rather pragmatic city was in the habit of frequenting public transport to get to college. On a crowded bus, local "working girls" were in the habit of suggestive remarks such as "Would you like to come to my place for a bit of fun?". On a particular occasion said organist replied "Sorry - can't - I've got an aural lesson in five minutes" . . .

Best wishes

David P

NonPlayingAnorak

This leads, of course, to jokes about [unsuitable words deleted.]

David Pinnegar

Dear Richard

I was concerned about posting the joke in the first place but thought it capable of more amusement than offense. I'm concerned that your reply may tip it over the edge in view of the forum being readable by minors. Moderators who I rely on for good judgment may therefore remove both your reply and this in the morning, not in any way as an insult to yourself but actually for everyone's good reputation.

Best wishes

David P

NonPlayingAnorak

Oh dear! I hoped that something like that, brief and light-hearted, would be Mostly Harmless... I realise entirely how much harm I caused and will not be posting anything like so frequently in future.