News:

If you have difficulty registering for an account on the forum please email antespam@gmail.com. In the question regarding the composer use just the surname, not including forenames Charles-Marie.

Main Menu

Viscount CM100 Voicing Software

Started by Opie3, April 07, 2011, 03:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opie3

Would anybody happen to have a copy of the software for a CM-100?  Just got one, and it didn't come with the software or extra button caps.   :(

Thanks!

David Pinnegar

Hi!

I believe I have got the software somewhere . . . but I could not get a USB to RS232 cable to work to make the connexion and from what I saw of the software, it was not as interesting as I thought it was going to be.

But really you don't need it. Everything you'll really want to do with the software is available through menus on the unit.

Blank caps are available through the UK agent and I used black on transparent labelling tape to make up the lettering. But the chances are that you'll want to change a stop from time to time so will end up using postit notes. The caps aren't what I'd call cheap, so you might want to try simply sanding off the lettering surface of your existing ones.

If anyone has a CM100 they want to get rid of, a friend of mine is wanting one . . .

Best wishes

David P